- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Requirements
- AS9100D – Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations
- ISO13845:2016 – Medical devices — Quality management systems — Requirements for regulatory purposes
- IRIS: ISO/TS 22163:2017 – Railway applications — Quality management system — Business management system requirements for rail organizations
- Valid Certificates will be presented by demand.
Quality management is the basis for an effective organization management, due to the relation between customer satisfaction and the very existence of the organization. Quality management deals with multiple requirements, while exercising balance between interests and the drive for revenues. Success is the product of a systematic, transparent quality management, which its implementation is tied with understanding and concord, since it is considered totally objective.
Ziv-Av runs a comprehensive quality process that covers: project management, risks & opportunities and safety management, change & configuration management, suppliers control, ILS, tests planning & execution and customer support.
Supplying optimal design & development services, products and engineering consultation while applying professionalism and creativity; producing the simplest product with the maximum functionality and minimum time and cost to the customer; focusing on complex, multidisciplinary projects, with the quality that complies and surpasses our customers' requirements.
Maintaining and increasing the organization's status as a leader in supplying engineering solutions and complex technological products, while presenting a pleasant and productive work place, which encourages excellence; posing customers' 1st priority for engineering development.
The firm supplies products/projects free from unacceptable risk or harm. The firm will comply with relevant local and international safety regulations and standards.